Critical Control Rooms
|Datum||01-11 - 03-11 2017|
Critical Control Roons brengt u het laatste op het gebied van de internationale kritische communicatie op het gebied van meldkamers. Maak kennis met de experts en bespreek de nieuwste ontwikkelingen op het gebied van meldkamer communicatie.
Well established as a key event in our hugely successful Critical Communications portfolio, ICCRA's annual Critical Control Rooms event brings you an unrivaled opportunity to hear from leading experts involved in control room and critical communications from the public safety, government agencies and non-public sector communities.
Through insightful case studies and first-hand knowledge sharing, delegates will be able to understand both the operational and technical aspects of efficiently responding to and managing incidents through effective command and control communications. Designed specifically to meet the needs and interests of control room professionals this event is not to be missed!
- Compare different control room planning approaches from different industry sectors
- Understand the impact of social media on control room resources and efficiency
- Hear the latest updates on eCall and NG112 initiatives
- Harness the latest technology to achieve optimum efficiency in the control room
- Evaluate the experiences of leading control room professionals through case studies from public safety, transport, the oil industry and government agency professionals